lundi, janvier 31, 2005

1. Are you a yarn snob (do you prefer high- a nd/natural fibers)? Do you avoid Red Heart and Lion Brand? Or is it all the same to you? all I can do if I have a little bit (more) money

2. Do you spin? Crochet? not yet

3. Do you have any allergies? (smoke, pets, fibers, perfume, etc.) I stopped smoking since July 20 and I do not support any more smoke of the others

4. How long have you been knitting? over 30 years

5. Do you have an Amazon or other online wish list? NO

6. What's your favorite scent? (for candles, bath products etc.) Lavender, vanilla, coconut...

7. Do you have a sweet tooth? aaaahhh...chocolate....

8. What other crafts or Do-It-Yourself things do you like to do? some cooking

9. What kind of music do you like? Can your computer/stereo play MP3s? Rock, blues, pop...of aerosmith until zztop but I like some "new wave" too (depeche mode, cure...)

10. What's your favorite color? Or--do you have a color family/season/palette you prefer? Blue, Black, violet, purple...except for socks

11. What is your family situation? Do you have any pets? I live with the perfect man and we have 6 childrens : 2 are mine, 3 are his and one are ours.
We have one cat : Natachat and 2 "kalopsites" (little parrots)

12. What are your life dreams? when I was 16 years old, I dreamed of find the perfect man, to have beautiful children and to live in a beautiful house... think of having all that...:-)

13. What is/are your favorite yarn/s to knit with? I like all yarns

14. What fibers do you absolutely *not* like? I don't like synthetics fibers on my skin, I prefer coton

15. What is/are your current knitting obsession/s? Socks

16. What is/are your favorite item/s to knit? Socks

17. What are you knitting right now? Socks

18. What do you think about ponchos? I love them but I never tried to wear it

19. Do you prefer straight or circular needles? It's the same for me

20. Bamboo, aluminum, plastic? Bamboo is difficult to find in my region, but I would like to try

21. Are you a sock knitter? yes, yes, yes...

22. How did you learn to knit? At school and with my grandma

23. How old is your oldest UFO? over 30 years

24. What is your favorite animated character or a favorite animal/bird? I love cats and cows

25. What is your favorite holiday? Christmas holiday

26. Is there anything that you collect? Black and white cows

2 Comments:

At 3:19 PM, Anonymous Anonyme said...

Je te demande pardon! J'ai mis ton blog sure bloglines mais rien n'est apparu! Merci pour les idees... tes chausettes me donne l'inspiration d'en commencer une. Bon tricot!

Ton SP!

 
At 5:03 PM, Anonymous Anonyme said...

What's up, all the time i used to check blog posts here early in the dawn, for the reason that i enjoy to gain knowledge of more and more.

My website ... voyance gratuite

 

Enregistrer un commentaire

<< Home